Leave behind the stress and angst-inducing news feeds and come
apart awhile to mindfully bask in a container of calm created in this retreat facilitated by Rev. Paulette Pipe.
- Take restful pause;
- Give yourself space to hear yourself think;
- Spend rejuvenating time in nature;
- Honor your body with great care andattention;
- Nourish your mind with moments of sacred stillness.
Whether you're a long-time meditator, or believe you can’t meditate, this experiential retreat with Rev. Paulette Pipe is just right for you. Not only will you experience the Divine through a balanced mix of traditional—and unexpected—meditation and mindfulness practices, you’ll also experience breathing space for the soul.
Don’t overthink it. Decide today to gift yourself with this time, because mindfulness matters. Because YOU matter.
For more information and details on how to register contact Rev. Shirley Lawson: Tel. 708-341-0253
Immerse yourself in a restorative overnight Women’s Retreat where, in the company of other Divine Goddesses, you can:
- Identify and celebrate your true Divine essence;
- Exhale and take time to nurture your spirit in a safe environment;
- Engage in deep soul-stirring meditations and various experiential forms of prayer;
- Treat yourself to the gift of rest and renewal and experience serenity for the soul;
- Blend time spent in the beauty of nature with fun and fellowship shared with like minded women of faith.
For more information and details on how to register call Detroit Unity Temple Tel. 313-345-4848
As part of our outreach ministry, Touching the Stillness Ministries regularly hosts a one-day "TLC Retreat" for employees of local charities designed to take them out of their second level trauma environment and provide -- free of charge to the organisation -- a day of pampering, tips and tools for stress reduction, self-care gifts and products, and a celebration luncheon in their honour.
If you'd like to contribute to the work of our ministry in support of such events then click the "Donate Today" button below, to share your gift. Thank you in advance.